[BiO BB] Apologies: A little gift - Anil

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Thu Sep 17 11:01:35 EDT 2009

Moderation is indeed done manually, by Gary and myself.  We also invite frequent contributers/posters to become moderators and help shorten the time that messages are held.  If anyone is interested, let me know.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 978 621 8258