[BiO BB] Internship at Rost Lab, Munich starting in Aug, 2010

Surya Saha ss2489 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 26 14:35:31 EDT 2010

We are happy to announce the second internship as part of our Student
Council Education and Career Central (SCCC) initiative in the Rost lab
located at the Technische Universit\u00e4t M\u00fcnchen campus in Munich and
starting in August, 2010. Only students from developing countries are
eligible for this internship. We would also like to thank Dr. Burkhard Rost
for kindly offering this internship exclusively organized by Student
Council. You can find more details about the application process at
http://bit.ly/iscbsccc

Please contact us at internships at iscbsc.org if you have any questions.
Please pass on this information to friends and colleagues in developing
countries. Thanks

Regards,
ISCBSC Internship team