[BiO BB] Programmatic access to pubmed

Paolo Romano paolo.romano at istge.it
Wed Apr 28 11:29:16 EDT 2010

Hello Manjula,

you may be interested in testing PubClust at:
http://biocomp.o2i.it/bioCOMP/main.php?object=application_toMine&action=view .

It's a clustering system aimed at group results from pubmed by
similarity of terms in abstracts and authors.
You could, e.g., query for
Cancer Metabolomics NMR
and have results grouped by similarity of abstracts' contents.

Ciao. Paolo