[BiO BB] Student searching for Bioinformatics research ideas to explore

Nate Sutton natemsutton at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 17:24:53 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

My name is Nate and I am a Biomedical Informatics master's student.  I am currently searching for Bioinformatics research ideas to pursue.  I am interested in a variety of Bioinformatics topics.  Some of those topics are genome wide association studies, sequence annotations, and integrating genetic data into EHRs.  What are some interesting types of research or novel research ideas that I can explore in Bioinformatics?  I appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Nate