[BiO BB] GC content

Naveen Joshi naveejoshi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 19:39:58 EST 2010

Hi Kiekyon

      For obtaining any information about the fungal genes and protein you
can refer to the Saccharomyces Genome Database(SGD). If you are not able to
find the specific information its always advisable to ask the curators. I am
working on the evolution of yeast genes and I also did the same thing when I
could not find the information I was looking for. They sent me few links
which really helped me a lot.

     Hope it helps you too.