[BiO BB] Bioinformatic workflow software/websites

Dave Clements clements at nescent.org
Thu Mar 11 13:43:48 EST 2010

Hi John,

Kepler (https://kepler-project.org/) is another workflow system.  I believe
Kepler is particularly popular in evolutionary biology.  Another option is
Ergatis (http://ergatis.sourceforge.net/), which is currently seeing a lot
of development to make it be cloud enabled.

Dave C

http://gmod.org/wiki/GMOD_Logo_Program
http://gmod.org/wiki/GMOD_News
http://gmod.org/wiki/Help_Desk_Feedback