[BiO BB] protein merge

Naveen Joshi naveejoshi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:07:36 EDT 2010

Hi Rafik

      Hi think you are trying to study the gene fusion event or the
duplication of a specific part of protein due to gene duplication.. Maybe
you can try reading some papers on the phenomenon of gene fusion. try going
for a review paper as they list all the important techniques ans
also software to analyse such instances which people have used throughout
the years ..