[BiO BB] [ISBRA-L] WABI'10 Call for Papers

ISBRA Symposium Announcements isbra-l at engr.uconn.edu
Tue Mar 23 17:54:48 EDT 2010

Dear Colleague:

We are pleased to announce the call for papers for WABI'10, the 10th
Workshop for Algorithms in Bioinformatics.  WABI will be part of ALGO
2010, and will be hosted by the University of Liverpool, UK. The
conference will run from Sept 6 to 10, 2010, and the submission deadline
is May 7, 2010. We welcome papers on algorithmic work in bioinformatics,
computational biology and systems biology. Please see our website for
details.

http://algo2010.csc.liv.ac.uk/wabi

Thank you,

Vincent Moulton