[BiO BB] Programmatic access to pubmed

Manjula P. Thimma Manjula.Thimma at KAUST.EDU.SA
Sat May 1 02:36:21 EDT 2010

Dear Dr.Christoph,

Thanks for the message. I tried to access the application(not sure it is a
downloable java app with jar or web-based app), via the link you gave. It
invariably takes me to a 3-D protein structure viewer!.

Could you please let me know, how do I get hold of this tool?

Best Regards
Manjula