[BiO BB] Fwd: [Bioperl-l] GSoC call for mentors

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 04:28:49 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Buels <rmb32 at cornell.edu>
Date: 31 March 2011 23:04
Subject: [Bioperl-l] GSoC call for mentors
To: Robert Buels <rbuels at gmail.com>

Hi all,

For current developers on OBF projects:

If you would not mind being a mentor to a Summer of Code student this
summer, please make sure you sign up as an OBF mentor in the GSoC web
app.  There's a link under "mentors: apply now!" midway down the page
at http://www.google-melange.com/.  If you didn't do last year's
summer of code, it would be a good idea to drop me an email
introducing yourself, as well, or I won't know whether to approve your
request. :-)

Being signed up as an OBF GSoC mentor will give you access to the
student proposals, as they come in, and the ability to comment on them
and assign scores to the ones you think show the most promise.

If you sign up as a mentor, please also add yourself to the two OBF
GSoC mailing lists: OBF-GSoC and OBF-GSoC-mentors

Thanks in advance!

Rob

---
Robert Buels