[BiO BB] Bifx Africa-India Virtual Conference 2011
jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Feb 9 11:25:42 EST 2011
REGISTER TODAY FOR AS LITTLE AS $10 USD!
Bifx Africa-India Joint Virtual Conference 2011
February 10-11, 2011
Online at Bioinformatics.Org
The Bifx Africa-India Joint Virtual Conference 2011 (Bifx11) follows on the success of Bifx09 and Bifx10. This joint conference is organized by Bioinformatics.Org, Bioclues.org, and the African Society of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (ASBCB).
* Sharmila Bapat, Scientist, National Centre for Cell Science, Pune, India: Systems Networks and Cancer Research
* Junaid Gamieldien, Lecturer, South African National Bioinformatics Institute: Semantic Integration of Biomedical Knowledge and Existing Data to Support In-Silico Discovery
* Lalji Singh, CSIR Bhatnagar fellow, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad, India
* Simon Travers, Associate Professor, South African National Bioinformatics Institute
* Jayaraman Valadi Scientist Emeritus-CSIR, India and APBioNet.org-India representative and Arun Gupta CEO, AbhyudayaTech: Support Vector Machines: Applications and Challenges in Bioinformatics
WITH MORE THAN A DOZEN STUDENT PRESENTATIONS!
HOW TO REGISTER:
The registration fee has been set very low to increase attendance from students and those in developing nations.
Please visit: http://www.bioinformatics.org/wiki/Bifx11#Registration
Please contact edu at bioinformatics.org if you have any questions about registration. Waivers are available if your country doesn't permit PayPal payments.
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone: +1 978 621 8258
More information about the BBB