[BiO BB] MSA on webserver

nikhil gadewal ngadewal at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 23:30:49 EST 2012

Dear all,

We are developing a database, where the sequences has to be aligned using multiple sequence alignment and the output to be displayed.

My query is that, a readymade script, tool or package available (installed on or webserver) where, the sequences to be aligned in a given as input in fasta format in text file. The MSA will only be performed using default parameter and output will be displayed on our server. Any example (demo) if provided will be helpful.

The other option, is any server (online tool) available which can take our sequences as input and send a output to our server which we can displayed.

Please let me know any other possibility or other way to solve this problem.

Thanking you in advance.

Thanks & regards,
Nikhil Gadewal