[BioBrew Users] BLAST db > 2 GB

Chris Beck cbeck at gene.concordia.ca
Thu Apr 1 15:07:20 EST 2004

Caveat: still a complete newb, please forgive my ignorance - I tried to find similar problems but I am not doubt looking in the
wrong place. RTFM replies are welcome, if they include a link to TFM :)

We're experiencing a problem where our BLAST nt db is > 2 GB and this causing problems for our linux STDIN/STDOUT.
Does this problem exist in Biobrew?  If it does, can biobrew work around it by splitting up the db and recombining the results?

Cheers,
Chris
--
Chris Beck / Y.A.B.A. / Fungal Genomics / CFSG / Concordia University
Chaos.  Panic.  Confusion.  My work here is done.