[BioBrew Users] BioBrew-3.0.2.04-1890255.i386.iso install

Glen Otero glen at callident.com
Fri Aug 6 16:20:43 EDT 2004

It's simplest to install a DVD-ROM. But you can try the CD method by
downloading several of the Rocks-3.1 CDs
(http://www.rocksclusters.org/rocks-documentation/3.1.0/iso-
images.html) and following their installation docs (which are very
similar to BioBrew's)  and using the roll-BioBrew that's on the biobrew
site. Minimally, you'll need the Rocks Base CD and HPC roll + the
BioBrew roll (which is a CD iso) to try this. A word of caution: The
BioBrew roll hasn't been tested yet. I *highly * recommend opening your
frontend, detaching the CD-ROM, and attaching a DVD-ROM to the same
cable. I do this all the time.

Glen