[BioBrew Users] Is it advisable to switch over to ver3.0 at the moment?

Glen Otero gotero at linuxprophet.com
Mon Jun 28 11:32:37 EDT 2004

BioBrew 3.0 is based on RHEL 3.0, while 1.0 is based on RH 7.3. And 3.0
has better support for myrinet and also VMI. But there are no
differences in the bio applications.

If your cluster is online, I can log in to try and fix your pvfs
problems if you set up an account. Contact me off list if you would
like to set this up. Otherwise, I've always found these documents to be
sufficient in setting up pvfs:
http://www.parl.clemson.edu/pvfs/quick.html

Glen