[BioBrew Users] Trouble running mpiBlast

shalini sharon proclaim_jesus at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 01:34:26 EST 2004

Hi Glen,

Thanks for ur reply. Can u send us an email notifying us when the rpms are
done?
Are we suppose to download the rpms from www.bioinformatics.org website?

We faced another error while running EMBOSS. Do u have any ideas
what this error means?

Error message:
pwd: /opt/BioBrew/EMBOSS/2.6.0/bin
[root at frontend-0 bin]./wossname
./wossname: error while loading shared libraries libnucleus.so.0: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or direectory

The pointer seems to point to /usr/local/lib for the file, but the file are
located at /opt/BioBrew/EMBOSS/2.6.0/lib. Is there any where to change the
pointer?? And which file contain the pointer code?

Rgds
Sharon