[BioBrew Users] Biobrew roll

Glen Otero gotero at linuxprophet.com
Tue Sep 7 20:06:33 EDT 2004

Can you send me the contents of the
/home/install/profiles/3.1.0/nodes/biobrew.xml file? The contents of
this file ( ) should look something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE kickstart SYSTEM "@KICKSTART_DTD@">

<kickstart>

         <description>
         Callident BioBrew
         </description>

         <copyright>

         </copyright>

         <changelog>
         </changelog>

<!-- There may be as many packages as needed here. -->
         <package roll="biobrew">clustalw-1.8.1</package>
         <package roll="biobrew">clustalw-1.8.2</package>
         <package roll="biobrew">clustalw-1.8.3</package>
         <package roll="biobrew">EMBOSS</package>
         <package roll="biobrew">Fasta</package>
         <package roll="biobrew">hmmer</package>
         <package roll="biobrew">ncbitools</package>
         <package roll="biobrew">wise</package>

         <package roll="biobrew">fftw</package>
         <package roll="biobrew">gromacs</package>
         <package roll="biobrew">lam</package>

         <package roll="biobrew">wwwblast</package>
         <package roll="biobrew">sgeblast</package>

         <package roll="biobrew">farmtools</package>
         <package roll="biobrew">modulefiles</package>

</kickstart>

There's probably a syntax error around the Fasta tag, or it's missing
all together.

Glen