[BioBrew Users] RE: HOWTOs etc

Denis O'Meally DenisOM at austmus.gov.au
Tue Aug 2 01:22:35 EDT 2005

Hi Glen,

I don't mind adding what content I can to a wiki (primarily using some
of the applications) but it'd be severely lacking in the system
documentation. Of course the advantage of a wiki is that everyone can do
their bit :)

Where/how can it be setup? On the bioinformatics.org server? I don't
mind doing that either if you can forward me the relevant details.
Mediawiki requires a MySQL database, php4 and apache.

Cheers,
Denis

The Australian Museum.
Australia's first - and leading - natural sciences and anthropology museum. Visit www.amonline.net.au

The views in this email are those of the user and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Museum. The information contained in this email message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any attached files is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. The Australian Museum does not guarantee the accuracy of any information contained in this e-mail or attached files. As Internet communications are not secure, the Australian Museum does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files.