[BioBrew Users] Mirrors needed!

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Feb 23 16:03:37 EST 2005

Hi again.

We currently don't have any mirrors available for the BioBrew 3.1 DVDs.
Downloads (2 GB each!) come from the main Bioinformatics.Org website, and the
network is a bit slow at the moment because of this.

To help take some of the burden off of the website, we need some mirrors.  If
you're currently downloading the DVDs or planning on it, please consider
letting other people download from you.  You can post your URL here if you'd
like to do this only for what you've downloaded.  If you'd like to set up a
permanent mirror, please contact me.

Your system should be able to handle 2 GB files.  We've found that FTP is needed.

Thanks!
Jeff
--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600