[BioBrew Users] Roll delay

Glen Otero gotero at linuxprophet.com
Thu Sep 1 14:17:33 EDT 2005

Hi folks-

I know I said the the BioBrew roll for Rocks 4.0 would be ready by
tomorrow, but I won't be able to hit that deadline. Sorry. I've been
slowed down this week by a cold and a consulting project that needs
finishing. I'll do my best to release it next week.

Thanks for your patience!

Glen

Glen Otero Ph.D.
Linux Prophet

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned
my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for
him the spinal cord would suffice." - Albert Einstein