[BioBrew Users] Cross Kickstarting w/ BioBrew on Rocks 4.1

Glen Otero glen at callident.com
Mon Apr 3 19:21:31 EDT 2006

John-

I haven't built a heterogeneous cluster with Rocks, so I'm not the
best person to ask about the logistics of that. I apologize for not
providing proper biobrew rolls for Rocks 4.1. I'm traveling right
now, so the earliest I can do this is next week. In the meantime, you
should probably ask the Rocks list how you would build your
heterogeneous cluster with raw rpms (the biobrew rpms).

Glen