[BioBrew Users] Roll problem install

Jerome jerome at ibt.unam.mx
Fri Jan 13 14:15:05 EST 2006

Hi All,
i've installed a Cluster with Rocks 4-1 without any problem.
I'de put the BIoBrew roll during the instalation, and all seems going well.
But i notice that in the master node, ther is no "/opt/BIoBrew"
directory. I thougth that was normal, as no jobs have to run on the
master of one cluster. But when i show the nodes, there don't have this
directory. And so, the cluster don't have bioBrew instaled.
But the BioBrew roll existe and is enables, as i can see with this command:

dbreport rolls
os 4.1 i386 enabled
biobrew 4.1 i386 enabled
base 4.1 i386 enabled
ganglia 4.1 i386 enabled
kernel 4.1 i386 enabled
sge 4.1 i386 enabled
area51 4.1 i386 enabled
hpc 4.1 i386 enabled
web-server 4.1 i386 enabled
java 4.1 i386 enabled

Should i install the bio roll, or do i reinstall all the cluster? I'm
afraid, because we would have to reinstall all of the globus package too :-(

Thank's for any help!

--
-- Jérôme
J'avais mis mes souliers devant la cheminée,