[BioBrew Users] yum repository for BioBrew/ROCKS

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Jul 19 15:13:06 EDT 2006

Hello BioBrew Users,

The RPMs in the new "BioBrew OnTap" yum repository can now be "viewed" via the Web.

The BioBrew/Rocks RPMs are up:

   http://biobrew.bioinformatics.org/rpm/rocks/7.3/i386/repodata/
   http://biobrew.bioinformatics.org/rpm/rocks/3WS/i386/repodata/
   http://biobrew.bioinformatics.org/rpm/rocks/3WS/x86_64/repodata/
   http://biobrew.bioinformatics.org/rpm/rocks/4/i386/repodata/
   http://biobrew.bioinformatics.org/rpm/rocks/4/x86_64/repodata/

RSS/XML feeds are also available (see the index page for each repo).

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600