[BioBrew Users] EMBOSS

Glen Otero glen at callident.com
Tue May 23 03:29:03 EDT 2006

I'm not sure. I've been rebuilding EMBOSS srpms supplied by other
folks over in the EU. They must have left it out, either on accident
or on purpose. From looking at this site--ftp://emboss.open-bio.org/
pub/EMBOSS, it looks like that it's not included in the EMBOSS
tarball and is kept separate. Sorry. Is it critical for you to have?

Glen