[BioBrew Users] Compiling with BioBrew EMBOSS

Glen Otero glen at callident.com
Tue May 23 12:52:38 EDT 2006

Hmmm... this makes me think that there is a good reason why emnu
isn't included in the EMBOSS package ; )

Where did you get the devel and libs packages? Point me to them, and
I can take a crack at building them.
You might look for help about building these packages together on any
EMBOSS lists that you can find .
It looks like emnu has a not so clear relationship with EMBOSS and
EMBASSY.

Are you trying to build this for x86_64?

Glen