[BioBrew Users] Compiling with BioBrew EMBOSS

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:16:17 EDT 2006

I got the libs and devel package from the 4.1.2 BioBrew roll. The emnu
package at first I tried to use the configure script. Then I discover
the various errors as mentioned before. Then I started to edit the
Makefiles by hand, changing embdir and associated variables. It does
have an --enable-64 variable, but it doesn't want to link against the
shared libraries. So I went back to 32bit (-m32) and linked against
the static libs provided by BioBrew.

Jeremy