[BioBrew Users] Possible error with 4.1.2 roll

Anoop Rajendra anoop.rajendra at gmail.com
Tue May 23 16:07:37 EDT 2006

Programs like flex and byacc are build dependencies for a few
bioinformatics applications. You'll need to have them installed
before you actually start compilation. it wont matter if they are
removed from the xml files. The build is going to fail.

If I'm not mistaken these utilities are available on the OS-3 and
OS-4 roll CDs from Rocks. You can install them and recompile the
biobrew roll. If the roll is already compiled with these utilities,
and you're trying to only install and not build the roll, then I'd
suggest doing a copyroll on the OS-3 and OS-4 roll cds, before
running the "kroll" command below.

-Anoop