[Bioclusters] Presentation materials online from the ORA conferencetalk on production linux bioclustering

Eric Engelhard bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 06:59:16 -0800

chris dagdigian wrote:

> Not sure if there is anything of value in the talk for the folks on this
> list but I'd be interested in comments and criticisms especially if
> people think anything was dumb or wildly off base.
[snip]

Thanks for sharing your presentation, Chris. Having built out only to
the 20 box range myself, I am always eager to hear about larger systems
and high performance network architecture. By the way, have you done any
work with Flat Neighborhood Networks like KLAT2
(http://aggregate.org/KLAT2/)?

--
Eric Engelhard	www.sagresdiscovery.com - www.cvbig.org - www.lugod.org