[Bioclusters] Investigation of Bioinformatics Scene

Paul Gardner bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:31:22 +1300 (NZDT)

I had the same problem when I started my PhD, so I started collecting
definitions:
http://www.massey.ac.nz/~ppgardne/bioinformatics/Bioinformatics_Definitions.htm
I don't think the definition should be restricted to the use of computers,
mathematicians and statisticians also to some good theoretical work in the
field.