[Bioclusters] recompiling redhat source rpms from .spec

Goran Ceric bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 8 May 2002 23:25:35 -0500 (CDT)

Yeah, it's actually funny. A program can be able to handle large files, but
if you run it while your $SHELL=/bin/tcsh, it dies, dumps core, locks up
the system, whatever. I tried recompiling tcsh with all the necessary flags
with no effect. I don't know, maybe it's trivial, but I wasn't able to pin
it down.