[Bioclusters] How can I make blast job running short time on Gridengine

Elia Stupka bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:45:15 +0800 (SGT)

>   You can either code it your self, download something of similar
> functionality (not much at this time)

Check www.biopipe.org, sorry to rub it in, I am not on a marketing scam,
we are just quite happy with what we have recently finished coding and
would like to see people try it out and tell us how it goes for them. One
of the guys in my team recently went to try ans use BioPipe to speed up a
complex pipeline at Lincoln Stein's lab in Cold Spring Harbor and within a
week they got it to work and improved performance dramatically, so we are
quite happy so far, but the real test will come when lots of users try
it....

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *