[Bioclusters] Gnu Queue (rpm)

andy law (RI) bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:18:00 -0000

And I'd be interested in side by side comparisons with OpenPBS and Condor as well.... :o}

Anyone...?

Later,

Andy

Yada, yada, yada...

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   The opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the Institute.