[Bioclusters] Workstation Selection for Bioinformatics Research

Duzlevski, Ognen bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:31:48 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Dr. Wicks,

can you elaborate on the price tradeoffs? How many more PCs would you get
for a number of Macs? I am not anti-Mac, just curious to know what is an
actual benefit in even thinking about Macs in a cluster.

Thank you,
Ognen