[Bioclusters] mpiBLAST usage survey

Aaron Darling bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:06:13 -0600 (CST)

The mpiBLAST team is conducting a community survey on mpiBLAST.  We would
like to get an estimate of how widely mpiBLAST is used and get feedback on
user experiences with mpiBLAST.  We will use this information to justify
funding for future mpiBLAST development and determine the direction of
such development.  Even if you don't have time to complete the full
survey,  we urge you to at least register your name in support of
continued mpiBLAST development if you have used it in the past.  Also, if
mpiBLAST has not met your parallel BLAST needs we would like to know why.

The survey web page can be accessed here:

http://asap.ahabs.wisc.edu/~darling/mpiblast_survey/

Thank you for your time, and happy holidays!
The mpiBLAST team