[Bioclusters] O'Reilly "Birds of a Feather", Wed 7pm

J.W. Bizzaro bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:24:32 -0500 (EST)

Hi Chris.

I'm in the Mac room at the conference right now, and I just read your
message.  I actually set up a BoF "Bioclusters and Biogrids" for *this*
evening I believe.  I'm going to go check on this and get back to you.

Cheers.
Jeff