[Bioclusters] O'Reilly "Birds of a Feather", Wed 7pm

J.W. Bizzaro bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:03:38 -0500

Well, there's a wireless network here.  IRC: I suppose if someone there
is a very good typist, we could transcribe everything to IRC.
Gnomemeeting: if someone has it set up.  We could also use a webcam.

I have my Sony CD Mavica, which can record an hour of 120x160 MPEG4
video in <100 MB.  We're planning on putting all of our talks on the
website this way, and I guess we can do this for the BoF too.

Cheers.
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff@bioinformatics.org