[Bioclusters] anyone using jumbo frames with GigE ?

Joseph Landman bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 15:16:44 -0500

Google about for jumbo frames and NFS.  Reduces the interrupt load, so
that heavy remote I/O doesn't satuate the CPU.  There was a performance
paper running around, and it had some good data.