[Bioclusters] re: Help (Greg Deocampo)

David Norum bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:52:34 -0500

You wrote:
> Tom,

>  >> I was wondering if there were list members interested
>  >> in participating in a rather unique project to develop a massively
>  >> accelerated cluster with some very unique AI middleware.
>
> OK, I'm interested; please tell me more.
>
> ME TOO!
>
> - Greg
While I'd love to participate, my other projects/obligations
require too much of my time.

Can you post regular updates or setup a webpage for this project?
I'd be interested in following the development until such a time
I can commit the resources to help.

---Dave

"The Tao stops if one sees good but is dilatory in doing it,
if the time for action arrives and one is doubtful, and if
you know something is wrong but you sanction it."
- The Six Secret Teachings