[Bioclusters] Bioclusters

Soni Vishal bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 01:53:26 -0800 (PST)

--0-1814985105-1042710806=:75570

I am Soni Vishal V. a fresh B.E.(Information Technology)graduate. I have experience of working on free OS like linux. Projects I have completed in my college life related to linux are:

1). Diskless Node booting in Linux. I made network of 15 computers without harddisk to boot from server with full X support, without using readymade softwares like LTSP available in market.
2). Beowulf Clusters - A soft realtime supercomputer using diskless linux nodes and PVM programming. Here I have done task sharing and achieved supercomputing power required for computation of some bioinformatics application.

I am very much interested in supercomputing research and also in Bioinformatics. If there are any job/training project suitable for me please contact me at justvsoni@yahoo.com

Hoping best from U.

Soni Vishal V.