[Bioclusters] cluster hardware question

Chris Dwan (CCGB) bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:31:59 -0600 (CST)

> I could look into hosting something like a 1-day seminar in Kansas City.
> Who would be interested in coming to give a talk/answer questions?

I would love to be there in both roles, but at least as a listener.
I'm certain that I could learn a lot from the Bioteam folks, as well
as Joe Landman.

My expertise is not so much with hardware, but with the user
interactions with the system.  It turns out that there is a lot of
thinking left to do after the cluster is up and running, and ready to
receive jobs.

-Chris Dwan
 Center for Computational Genomics & Bioinformatics
 University of Minnesota