biocluster seminar / gathering ( was Re: [Bioclusters] cluster hardware question )

Duzlevski, Ognen bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:14:02 -0600 (CST)

Chris,

good points. When it comes to hosting, I think Stowers Institute in Kansas
City has state of the art facilities we could most-likely borrow for a
day. Other than that, we need people to want to come out. I am actually
trying to work out a broadcast through the life sciences organization in
the city and also through everyone else I can think of in the vicinity
(any help appreciated). We should know in the following weeks if there is
enough interest.

I know that the members of the bioinformatics group at Stowers would love
to have you guys talk and teach here :). I can only hope there are more
people like us around ;)

Ognen