biocluster seminar / gathering ( was Re: [Bioclusters] cluste r hardwarequestion )

andy law (RI) bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:16:22 -0000

What would be the possibility for video conferencing from any of the proposed venues?
(for those of us in the UK who had to blow our travel budget/home brownie points on keeping in touch with bio- rather than the -informatics)

Later,

Andy

Yada, yada, yada...

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   The opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the Institute.