[Bioclusters] Details on a local blast cluster question

Sergio Ahumada N bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:17:28 -0300

El Martes 28 Enero 2003 23:22, Tim Harsch escribi=F3:
> How is it that your results are not right?  Do you mean to say that you
> have two databases.  A) a single FASTA for nt of roughly 6 gig formatte=
> with formatdb (no -v param) and B) the same fasta file formatted with
> formatdb -v to split it into several pieces.  And using the same query
> sequence you get different results with A and B?

Yes. I don't get the same results.=20

Maybe is my problem .. so you can say me how join the results of B) when =
each=20
output of the nt splitted database is processed by separately CPUs of the=
=20
cluster.=20

Greetings !

--SAN