[Bioclusters] High Availability Clustering

Elia Stupka bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:48:20 +0800

By the way, I was refering to PBSPro, not the open source OpenPBS
version. My understanding is that NCSA long tim e ago made patches to
OpenPBS to improve it, but that a lot of those patches are in PBSPro?

Elia