[Bioclusters] Which gigabit card?

Richard Walsh bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:37:45 -0500

Steve Litster wrote:

>I was looking for the same thing about 6 months until I came accross a
>great web site that had benchmarked a stack of different GIGE cards.

The website is:

 http://www.cs.uni.edu/~gray/gig-over-copper/hsln-lcn.ps

rbw
#---------------------------------------------------
# Richard Walsh
# Project Manager, Cluster Computing, Computational
#                  Chemistry and Finance
# netASPx, Inc.
# 1200 Washington Ave. So.
# Minneapolis, MN 55415
# VOX:    612-337-3467
# FAX:    612-337-3400
# EMAIL:  rbw@networkcs.com, richard.walsh@netaspx.com
#         rbw@ahpcrc.org
#
#---------------------------------------------------
# "What you can do, or dream you can, begin it;
#  Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."
#                                  -Goethe
# "Without mystery, there can be no authority."
#                                  -Charles DeGaulle
# "Why waste time learning when ignornace is
#  instantaneous?"                 -Thomas Hobbes