[Bioclusters] Setting up a small cluster

Malay Kumar Basu bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:12:20 +0630

Thanks Chris and Doug:

I sure will go through the addresses you guys have sent. For your
information. The cluster will be primarily for learning MPI and PVM and to
run software such as MEME. If possible I sure would like to run MPIBLAST
into it. Here is one more question that I would like to add to my earlier
queries. Should OpenMosix is anyway a better option for my requirement or
should I go for OSCAR? Does anyone have any suggestion?

One more thing. The cluster will be set up by me, I have very little
technical knowledge. So ease of installation is sure one priority.

Malay
curiouser@ccmb.res.in