[Bioclusters] mpi library problem

landman bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:44:52 -0500

Hi Andy:

  Well, if you can pass it on, I am at ClusterWorld (c'mon down if you are in
the area!) in San Jose, and there are a number of Intel types (hopefully not
all marketing/sales) who might be able to help out if needed...  No
guarantees, but it might be a solvable issue with the current compilers.  That
said, the cost of solving it may exceed the price of a single license of icc.

  Joe

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:49:16 +0100, andy law (RI) wrote