[Bioclusters] biocluster BOF in Brisbane ?

Chris Dagdigian bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:43:20 -0400

Can't remember if I posted a heads up for this or not...

A bunch of bioscience meetings are kicking off this week in Brisbane,
Australia. I'm down here for the bioinformatics open source (BOSC)
(http://www.open-bio.org/bosc2003/) meeting and ISMB'03. There are many
other SIG meetings and a large international genetics conference coming
to town as well.

I'll volunteer to organize a birds-of-a-feather gathering at the
convention center or local pub if there is critical mass. Drop me a line
if interested or find me at BOSC/ISMB this week.

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag@sonsorol.org>
BioTeam Inc. - Independent Bio-IT & Informatics consulting