[Bioclusters] In light of the ... discussions ... on batch systems, here is a bird of another color ...

Joseph Landman bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Sun, 11 May 2003 21:47:20 -0400

Ok, sunday night humor needs work.  Here is the message from the beowulf
group about Condor.  It apparently has changed from a closed license to
an open one.  Condor is integrated with Globus (see the condor-G bits at
the National Middleware Initiative).  I have not used it recently (not
within the last 4 years), so I cannot comment on it with much authority.