[Bioclusters] how are the Redhat product changes affecting existing and future plans?

Jeff Layton bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 04 Nov 2003 11:06:37 -0500

Chris,

   I would suggest looking at cAos (caosity.org). It's a community
supported rebuild of RHEL 3.0 with all of the RH stuff removed.
It looks quite good and I'm hoping to begin to play with it soon.

Good Luck!

Jeff